Sunday, October 17, 2010

African Inspiration!

Here are most of the blocks for "African Inspiration" - a quilt I'm making for Margaret's charity - Inspire!Africa. I found the print/colourful fabric at a quilt show - made by African women - I thought it would be appropriate to use this fabric in a quilt to auction at a fund raiser for African women (specifically Rwandan women).
I could not get this one to come in the right way - tried twice - don't know what's going on there. It's going to be a village house, not a left pointing arrow!
************************************************
Kristie and I got pedicures yesterday. Since it's time for socks and shoes and no one but people at home will see my toes, I thought it would be fun to do something different - at least for me! So here are my "Blue-tiful Toes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment